As for Kelly, here are five fun facts you might not know about the Swedish stunner.
1. As a kid, Kelly played competitive tennis in Sweden, often staying on the court for three hours a day, six days per week. At age 13, she had to decide whether she wanted to model or keep playing tennis. Thankfully, she chose modeling.
2. Kelly's first shoot was for H&M at age 13, but she told them she was 15 to land the gig. She was to play the mother in a family of four. Her husband was played by a 35-year-old and her two kids were supposed to be 7 and 9. In other words, Kelly would've had two children by the time she was 13 in this scenario. Below is a photo of the happy family!
3. She's best known for her work with Victoria's Secret, and walked the runway of their annual fashion show in 2013, 2014 and 2016.
4. She was really into the Dubsmash fad of 2015. She's also a Borat fan, which combined with Dubsmash, is quite hilarious.
5. She knows how to look sexy while cliff jumping in a bikini. Especially in slow-motion...